Just in time for Valentine's Day, peer educator and author Debbie Corso and Amanda Smith, LMSW are back again to talk about love and relationships in a special webinar on February 13, 2016 at 11:00 am Pacific/2:00 pm Eastern.
Join us for an honest discussion about:
• How to know when it's really love
• Understanding conflicting feelings of rejection, abandonment, dependency, and desperation
• Coping with loneliness in relationships
• Balancing our wants and needs with the wants and needs of others
• What makes for a trustworthy partner?
We'll be drawing on ideas from:
• Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find and Keep Love
• Insecure in Love: How Anxious Attachment Can Make You Feel Jealous, Needy, and Worried and What You Can Do About It
• How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk: The Foolproof Way to Follow Your Heart Without Losing Your Mind
This special event is open to anyone who would like to learn more about this important topic. If you love or care about someone with borderline personality disorder then this webinar is for you.
The cost is $39 for the 60-minute webinar. This event will also be recorded for future listening for registered participants. Please note that you will need to dial in to a US-based telephone number in order to participate in the live event—this step will not be necessary if you'd like to listen to the recording once the event has been completed.
Questions? You can find me at email@example.com.