2016 has been an important year for research and I want to share this information with you.
On Saturday, December 17 at 4:00 pm Eastern/1:00 pm Pacific, I'd love for you to join me for a free 60-minute webinar. This webinar is for anyone interested in learning more about the latest in research behind borderline personality disorder and self-harming behaviors.
We'll cover topics such as:
• Best practices in using medication to treat the symptoms of BPD
• Self-stigma and how it effects recovery
• Effectively reducing self-harming behaviors such as intentional overdoses
• Nutritional factors in mental health
• Understanding why evidence-based treatments may not be effective
• The problem in avoiding negative emotions
Won't be able to attend live? That's okay! This presentation will be recorded for future listening for registered participants.
Registration is limited to just 100 participants.
While this presentation is no longer available, please sign-up for my mailing list to be notified about future opportunities.