Many emotionally-sensitive women experience an increase in symptoms between 3 and 10 days before their menstrual period begins. These symptoms may include:
• depressed mood
• anxiety and fearfulness
• dissociation and brief psychosis
On Saturday, May 14, 2016, peer educator and author Debbie Corso and Amanda Smith, LMSW will help help to dispel some myths and discuss new ways of coping for symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) at 10:00 am Pacific/1:00 pm Eastern.
Join us for an honest discussion about:
• diagnosing (and self-diagnosing) PMS and PMDD
• effective nutritional, pharmacological, and cognitive based treatments that work
• coping strategies you can use each and every month
• skills to use so that the symptoms of PMS and PMDD won't interfere with your relationships
This special event is open to anyone who would like to learn more about this important topic. If you or someone you care about suffers from PMS and PMDD then this webinar is for you.
The cost is $39 for the 60-minute online workshop with an opportunity for Q & A with Amanda and Debbie. This event will also be recorded for future listening for registered participants. Please note that you will need to dial in to a US-based telephone number in order to participate in the live event—this step will not be necessary if you'd like to listen to the recording once the event has been completed.
Questions? You can find me at email@example.com.